Photon II wishlist

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I believe there are apps that can record your side of incoming and outgoing calls...just not thier side,for reasons that we aren't allowed to comment about :p

Cubfan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
C'mon... do you seriously think there's going to be a Photon II? Sure, there will be another Moto phone, but I doubt you'll see another one with the Photon name.

Looking forward to the first Moto that has Sprint LTE, which will be my next phone. Sticking with the Photon until then.

Dreamliner330

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
I have yet to meet anyone outside of a Sprint store that doesn't mention the poor quality of the display. I don't get how that's not everybody's #1. Regardless, Moto has done away with it. Good bye PenTile...and good riddance!

IPS LCD > SAMOLED+ > LCD > Pentile > AMOLED

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I understand why they started using pentile screens and it was good...in theory. But compared to other screens on the market, the pentile screens look cheap and outdated.

But to my defense, I don't mind it. It really doesn't look all that bad...although I don't sit there and stare at my screen for any length of time because I'm not a phone-O-phile. I love my moPho, but I'm still sticking to my guns that this phone was a beta test for the bionic or razor.

LeaninBack916

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
The screen I don't mind at all. Maybe I'm just not tech enough. I love everything else on this phone.

But I +5 on the brighter LED and unlocked bootloader. The ROM community is so stagnant :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674