Unboxing Motorola Lapdock 100 for my Photon

bonanzabucks

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
I actually just got the Moto Razor dock from Verizon. It works perfectly with my Photon. $200. Still playing around with it, but I like it so far.

popularbelief

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
I actually just got the Moto Razor dock from Verizon. It works perfectly with my Photon. $200. Still playing around with it, but I like it so far.
I was under the impression from this post you said RAZR dock. Did you get the RAZR lapdock? The dock and lapdock are two completely different things. I have the Photon Webtop dock that plugs into my HDTV via HDMI with the two extra USB ports. I thought you stated RAZR dock and meant the webtop not lapdock.

bonanzabucks

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
I was under the impression from this post you said RAZR dock. Did you get the RAZR lapdock? The dock and lapdock are two completely different things. I have the Photon Webtop dock that plugs into my HDTV via HDMI with the two extra USB ports. I thought you stated RAZR dock and meant the webtop not lapdock.

Lol...There are just too many docks out there. Since I didn't see the picture in your post, I thought you were talking about that Atrix-like lapdock. That's what I was talking about. Sorry for the confusion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12