Contacts....

tx_ai3n

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
anyone know how to link you google contacts with facebook? i know you can display all your facebook contacts but i just want to link the ones that i have on my google acct to facebook as i do not talk to alot of the ppl on facebook on an everyday basis. i tried to search but couldnt find anything on it. i just got the phone and i had the evo 3d before this one. any helps would be awesome thanx!

Wayne173

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
please do share. i just came from samsung epic and i cant figurr out how to join contacts for the life of me. please help.

While in contacts tap and hold the contact. Menu will pop up ....tap edit. Once there ....tap the menu button (capacitive button bottom left ). You will see a symbol that says join. Tap it.....it will give you what it thinks you want. If those choices are what you dont need tap in all contacts and scroll through to desired contact. Tap it an hit save.....done. Also a hint.....when joining the contacts the one you choose first to join will carry the contact name. For example .....if you have two contacts ...one Fred Jones and the other Fred Man Jones .....which are the same people. If you tap and hold on Fred Jones first and join the Fred Man Jones the contact will be labeled Fred Jones.