Help me choose a music player for my MoPho

Herk_FE

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
So I am currently trying PowerAmp, Playerpro, and Winamp trying to decide on which to use.

I like PowerAmps crossfading, initiate play on plug in, and transparent overlay but the library management stinks.

Player Pro has great library managment but its player widgets are ugly to me, the trial versions lock screen player does not work, and there is no crossfading options, or resume play on plug in I can find.

Winamp is ugly, but its functional and free however its limited and you have no way of seeing what the pro version offers before you upgrade.

So what am I missing and which should I choose??

Kbrn

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I really don't use any music player app (I've tried power amp,winamp,player pro,etc)
but with the stock player or the google music app all I need is an equalizer...

I used two
"Audio FX Settings" it's better because of the ui when it comes to the widget and it's FREE but still needs some improvement in the software part.

"Equalizer" it's better software it actually integrates to the Google music app really good, the widget it's too simple. There's a free version and a donate version which allows you to save presets.

they're smaller apps compared to player apps ... give them a try you might like one of those.

Herk_FE

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I really don't use any music player app (I've tried power amp,winamp,player pro,etc)
but with the stock player or the google music app all I need is an equalizer...

I used two
"Audio FX Settings" it's better because of the ui when it comes to the widget and it's FREE but still needs some improvement in the software part.

"Equalizer" it's better software it actually integrates to the Google music app really good, the widget it's too simple. There's a free version and a donate version which allows you to save presets.

they're smaller apps compared to player apps ... give them a try you might like one of those.

See I use my mopho to play music in my car alot and having to unlock the phone to change tracks is a no go. Additionally the stock app has a bad case of alzheimers or something as it can't remember what it was doing before you closed it.

It seems if I could find a good music management app to compliment player pro it would be the premier choice for me as the playback features for on the go listening are far superior to player pro.

SAENZ_SCENE

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Power amp is what I use and recommend. I know you tried it though and did not like the library management.

Sent From My HTC Vivid

Sean-Troy

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I like power amp and player pro I use player pro the most because power amp will cause a handicap you know which I have no will power

twbrooklyn

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I use google music (wish they had a lyrics and screen lock feature) and the stock app which truly does have alzheimers and quite buggy. I am still trying to find the best of both world.

Airwolf79

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Have u tried Cubed? I've tried pretty much all of em, and to me, nothing comes close to Cubed for a free music player. Its really good at getting artwork for unorganized music too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad