Factory Reset Q's

KahneFan

Jul 17, 2011
www.ezthemer.com
My phone has been extremely sluggish lately and the battery drains much more than it first did. I have tried uninstalling all apps but the essential apps, and it still acts this way. I have been thinking of performing a factory reset. I don't mind reloading all of my contacts since they are all synced but, will I have to "activate" my phone again? I've never done a factory reset when I am going to use the phone again, usually just when selling a phone.

treotraveler

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
My phone has been extremely sluggish lately and the battery drains much more than it first did. I have tried uninstalling all apps but the essential apps, and it still acts this way. I have been thinking of performing a factory reset. I don't mind reloading all of my contacts since they are all synced but, will I have to "activate" my phone again? I've never done a factory reset when I am going to use the phone again, usually just when selling a phone.

No, you won't have to reactivate the phone. Your sync items, like Calendar and Contacts will be returned when you log back into your Google account, as well as regaining access to the Market, and your gmail.

Make sure you back up items on the internal sd card that you want to keep, just incase. The factory reset won't touch the ext-sdcard.....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad