Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: *Warning* - Scramble With Friends (kills phone sounds)

SWF had a sound issue after I'd completed a game. Adjusting the volume via settings & pressing the volume buttons at the side of my Sony Xperia S did nothing to restore the sound function in SWF.

What I did was to exit SWF and manually press the volume buttons at the side of my phone once more before loading SWF again. Hey, presto! Sound had been restored in SWF.

I hope this may be of help. It may not work for all but gives you yet another option.

Global Posts
    144 Global Posts

SWF kills all sound on my stock E4GT, unless I go to the task manager and kill the process.
    I am on the very latest version, still does it most of the time.

I haven't install SWF player but am having the same problem not receiving notifications/alarms/ringers and no media sounds.How to resolve the issue.It will be thankfl if you give an idea.Thanks.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #29  

Uninstall any apps you have recently installed. Then install them (slowly) one by one. A few days between? And see which app may be the culprit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamatchi Devi View Post
    I haven't install SWF player but am having the same problem not receiving notifications/alarms/ringers and no media sounds.How to resolve the issue.It will be thankfl if you give an idea.Thanks.
    I've had this problem and just rebooting the phone works. And I don't have SWF installed on the phone.
    Resident Linux Fiend

ROM
    Stock Touchwiz LJC 4.1.1

There are done other apps that cause this to happen...

You can download app Dragon app lister and post your apps and I can see if anything comes to light, but no guarantees...

Swyped from my Galaxy Note II on the Now Network
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12