Please help me.

jake1719

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Hello, just got the Photon 4G today, and I am having so many problems with it. First of all, it will not charge past 20%. Secondly, it will not download any apps from the market place, yet the browser and email works. Any help?

Photon4glover

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Not sure on charging, id take it back if you already have a problem honestly and for market try force closing clearing data and uninstaling updates.
Sent from my MoPho on The Sprint Network

Reactions: jake1719

jake1719

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Not sure on charging, id take it back if you already have a problem honestly and for market try force closing clearing data and uninstaling updates.
Sent from my MoPho on The Sprint Network

I've done everything I could to try to fix the market, but it won't work. I'm taking it back today and hoping that the new one I get does not have a defective battery like this one.

Thanks for the help :D

kmcochran

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I agree, take it back. I don't think anyone has had these kinds of problems with the phone. And make sure you update to the latest software for the phone.

jake1719

May 18, 2012
Visit site
I agree, take it back. I don't think anyone has had these kinds of problems with the phone. And make sure you update to the latest software for the phone.

I was unable to do any sort of updates. The only things that worked were calls, texts, checking my email and using the browser. Everything else in some way was messed up.

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like sprint may have screwed up your profile for that one... Our something, but the charging issue, get a new one!

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac