Ics release date

gogators1974

Banned
Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Motorola forums put out today a new list of Motorola devises getting ics..photon is slated beginning 4th quarter ...ill believe that when my phone says update available ...with Sprint being as slow as there service im sure its going to be slower to receive the update

Sent from my MB855 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

japark

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
This is an excellent phone if it never gets ICS, but I believe Motorola will deliver on its promise to provide ICS.

Would you discard your phone if ICS were delayed? I would continue to use mine.

Sn1per 117

Flashaholic
Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Ya, Sprint will take it nice and slow like everything else, including data speeds, but don't get me started on that.... Haha, but seriosuly, for the epic touch they had announced I'm pretty sure Q1 but if not then Q2, and it's now Q3 and were still sitting here waiting.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
Click here for custom mods for your E4GT

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Ya, Sprint will take it nice and slow like everything else, including data speeds, but don't get me started on that.... Haha, but seriosuly, for the epic touch they had announced I'm pretty sure Q1 but if not then Q2, and it's now Q3 and were still sitting here waiting.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
Click here for custom mods for your E4GT

Funny thing... Motorola/google puts out the update, not sprint.

Its been in dev phase for over a month now, and moto has been good on their promises, unlike samsung, which is a joke.

I'll let you know when I'm on the soak

Sent using my MoPho-King photon

gogators1974

Banned
Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Its up to sprint and the other carriers to want it..its got to wk on their network first..thats why testers are used..for software plus to see how it wks on the network

Sent from my MB855 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
There is no reason why it wouldn't work "with the network". moto is going to be the one to push it, sprint just has to bloat it. From my experience with android, it will get it just to shut us up...

Btw, I got my photon 3 months ago, and it was being undersold by sprint, but I didn't want the piece of junk known as the e4gt.

Sent using my MoPho-King photon