Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default My photon 4g keeps deleting my files (internal storage)

I had my photon for about a year now, and i rooted it about a month ago. I did a factory data reset everything went well. But now i noticed that everytime i save a new file in the internal storage not the sd card and i restart my phone it deletes what ever i saved. like for example a music file or any folder i save. This is getting
    anoying :/ . It did not used to do this before. Is there anything i could do to resolve this issue? Thanks in advance
    NOTE: the data reset did not remove my root

Default Re: My photon 4g keeps deleting my files (internal storage)

Quote Originally Posted by ki6465 View Post
    I had my photon for about a year now, and i rooted it about a month ago. I did a factory data reset everything went well. But now i noticed that everytime i save a new file in the internal storage not the sd card and i restart my phone it deletes what ever i saved. like for example a music file or any folder i save. This is getting
    anoying :/ . It did not used to do this before. Is there anything i could do to resolve this issue? Thanks in advance
    NOTE: the data reset did not remove my root
    Are you saving to a system folder? The Music folder or what folder?

Try making another folder in another location on the internal SD and see if that helps. Be sure your using internal SD location ie: /sdcard/newfolder

Don't make a folder in : " / "

If that doesn't help you may have a corrupted OS

I would then backup your data and do another FDR

Hope that may help

Tip: Never rush to download any APP "Updates", read the feedback for a few days so that you can see if other people are having issues with it and/or changes to permissions or other you may not want! Always use a Back Up APP!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Free DropBox! Back up to & Sync your Phone to your Computer Free! Always have your stuff when you need it with @ Dropbox . 2GB Plus account is Free! Plus earn up to 500 Mb's for each referral! Up to 32GB Free! http://db.tt/szmjeyX
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: My photon 4g keeps deleting my files (internal storage)

Well this is where I save it here is a screenshot.
    My photon 4g keeps deleting my files (internal storage)-uploadfromtaptalk1352255570224.jpg

Sent from my MB855 using Android Central Forums