Anyone else switched to Galaxy Note 2? I sure did!

popologuy

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
My photon was sucking and then moto said no more updates! I'm a proud owner of the Galaxy Note II and it is fabulous! Anybody else switch?

japark

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Do you live in a very strong signal area?

If not, how do you tolerate Samsung's poor radios with their frequent lost and dropped calls?

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
My son and wife use S2's in San Antonio area with no problems. It's location, location, location!

Sent from my MB855 using Android Central Forums

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
All that Samsung poor radio crap is a myth anyway plus the photon is DONE

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2

japark

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
All that Samsung poor radio crap is a myth anyway plus the photon is DONE

No, it is not myth. My wife had a Samsung Moment which continually dropped calls or simply missed many calls. When I sought to get the phone repaired/replaced, I discovered that it worked as well as any other Samsung phone -- which is to say, very poorly.

I talked to Samsung about the problem, offering to exchange the phone + pay more to receive a working phone. Turns out that they had nothing better to offer. They would gladly replace the defective Moment with another defective Moment or exchange the Moment for a different earlier and cheaper model phone.

My household no longer uses Samsung phones.

surebuttercringe

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I made the switch Saturday. Coming from an iPhone 5, best decision I ever made even though it is the only item I own not on yhe iecosystem. Loving the things I can do with this phone!

And no radio signal issues either. Every call has been crystal clear and no drops even out here in the sticks.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
No, it is not myth. My wife had a Samsung Moment which continually dropped calls or simply missed many calls. When I sought to get the phone repaired/replaced, I discovered that it worked as well as any other Samsung phone -- which is to say, very poorly.

I talked to Samsung about the problem, offering to exchange the phone + pay more to receive a working phone. Turns out that they had nothing better to offer. They would gladly replace the defective Moment with another defective Moment or exchange the Moment for a different earlier and cheaper model phone.

My household no longer uses Samsung phones.

Dude the moment is a LOW END PHONE lol it sucks so of course its gonna drop calls my girls HTC wildfire is a low end phone which drops calls not a lot but a hell of a lot more than my sgs2 all low end phones suck

pbdc13

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Picked up a Note 2. Love it! S3 for my wife . Having no more radio issues than with my old photon. Note 2 may be sightly better picking up a signal than the photon was when the signal is weak. I say this because my daughter has my old photon and I can compare signals.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

veth33

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I switched! From IOs to android! It's just that I noticed the battery consumes faster compare to apple.
But still I'm happy with my Note 2!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000