For those looking for a Prepaid option
Looks like you can now move your Photon onto Prepayd Wireless. I've cancelled my Sprint account and will only have to pay a $90 ETF. I can get a monthly plan for $50 (we don't have 4G in my area), so that's at least $30/mo cheaper than the Everything 450 plan for individuals and will save us at least $60/mo for my husband and I. Unfortunately, I missed the billing cycle by 2 days, so we can't switch over until mid-December.
- 11-29-2012, 02:42 PM #2
- By Eion in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 11-22-2012, 04:53 PM
- By ajonesma in forum Epic 4G Touch Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 05-28-2012, 01:12 PM
- By davey11 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 54Last Post: 04-05-2011, 04:43 PM
- By sousy in forum HTC EVO Shift 4GReplies: 18Last Post: 02-18-2011, 08:30 AM
- By kinster02 in forum Android AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-04-2010, 09:07 PM