Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default No media sound/music sound (works only some of the time)

Randomly after being on for a while, apps will stop having any sound and music will claim "the audio player does not support this kind of file."

I assume this is partially due to me having to purchase a "refurbished" "phone" from As(s)urion after mine was stolen... but is there any way to fix this. I'm not interested in a factory reset or rooting/hacking, I'd prefer something simpler if possible.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: No media sound/music sound (works only some of the time)

No way to fix this, or everyone else has moved on to a newer phone by now?

Default Re: No media sound/music sound (works only some of the time)

Sorry you're not getting any answers. I have a Photon, but I just recently purchased a Nexus 4 and have retired my Photon. I would sometimes have audio issues and the only solution was a reboot. This would usually happen if I hadn't rebooted my phone in about 5 days or so. I'm not really sure why it happens. Do you have the latest software on your phone? Also, I think it's the same thing for your camera. Just reboot every few days and that may solve your issues.