Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Crossed over to the darkside......

Bit the bullet on iPhone 5. My Photon was getting buggy. Mine has that WiFi disconnect problem. After being on WiFi for about an hour or so, my coverage would turn gray keeping me from receiving voice calls and data. I'm bound to Sprint. I would have gone to the GS3, but it's not international. The biggest reason I switched is because my kids were brainwashed by Apple, and the group messaging, imsg, face time features, etc makes it tough to be on a different device. I do like the form factor of the iPhone 5, but I am going to miss many Android features. I don't believe I can use FoxFi for free with iPhone. I will have to buy several expensive apps like slingplayer ($30). I'm not a hacker type so I really did not need the open platform as much as some of you guys. Sprint really dropped the marketing ball on this Photon, and the lack of updates and bug fixes is disappointing.

Default Re: Crossed over to the darkside......

Good luck!

My next phone likely won't be international. I will keep the photon for that.