- 12-30-2012, 09:41 PM #2
Re: Need to swap Photon
I guess it depends on where you purchased it. I purchased mine from Best Buy and last August it bricked and they couldn't send it back, but did have some new ones left in stock. They gave me a brand new one. If you got it from Sprint, then maybe they can check around to see if any of the stores have any. You will probably have to take it to a repair center first though and the techs will work on it.
Have you tried doing a factory reset on it?
- 01-11-2013, 04:08 PM #3
- 01-17-2013, 01:48 AM #4
- 01-17-2013, 11:19 PM #5
- By Rene Ritchie in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 157Last Post: 06-02-2013, 04:17 PM
- By dunxs1 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2012, 10:44 AM
- By Kwdan in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 10-05-2011, 11:48 AM
- By stu5797 in forum Sprint PhotonReplies: 125Last Post: 08-18-2011, 09:31 PM
- By jezzw in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 4Last Post: 12-22-2009, 11:37 AM