Droid Bionic Lapdock - Any JB or ICS ROM for Photon?
I recently purchased the Droid Bionic Lapdock which surprisingly works perfectly fine with Sprint Photon 4G (It just hangs on one side which I don't care). Now I was wondering if there any newer ICS/JB ROM that I can use for my phone. I don't care about 4G (My area doesn't have 4G anyways. I do need the free-tether to work though).
I am currently on 2.3.5 (rooted)
Any help would be appreciated.
- By montenell in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 14Last Post: 05-30-2012, 06:09 PM
- By nickmo86 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 04-01-2012, 02:08 AM
- By phillydog in forum Rezound Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 02-21-2012, 01:46 PM
- By LinseyK913 in forum Bionic AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2012, 07:46 PM
- By LinseyK913 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2011, 07:12 PM