3G/4G not working but wifi is

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Today my phone only connects via wifi to the internet. Calls and texting work, I guess on 2G. Phone is stock. Any ideas?

Sent from my MB855 using Android Central Forums

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Have you checked your settings usually under Wireless and Networks/Mobile Data and make sure Data is enabled on 3g/4g ?

I know sometimes my kids grab my phone and manage to navigate thru things and have unchecked this box.

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Also, update profile and make sure you paid your bill...

Swyped from my Galaxy Note II on the Now Network

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Had to go to Sprint and they reflashed phone. Everything is back to normal. The 4g is actually working better than ever now. "Make sure you paid your bill"- funny!

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Had to go to Sprint and they reflashed phone. Everything is back to normal. The 4g is actually working better than ever now. "Make sure you paid your bill"- funny!

Well I had that problem once.... And I had to pay my bill :/

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

mkoso

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Funny, I just had the same issue and the tech told me that they've been having issues with the antenna and swapped my phone out with another one.

Sakura Shibuya

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
PH connects through WIFI bt nt through 3G

Hi,
I've got a FLY fab dual sim phone. I have a 3g connection of BSNL. Bt the prob is my phone connects through the wifi bt does not connect through the 3G connection!!

Can someone help me?? I pay all the bills n yet Im unable to use it!!! :/

Suzie L

Aug 8, 2015
Visit site
I had that problem today, all day. Data was on. I finally took out the battery and it reset. Working fine now. Any time I have a problem. I take the battery out and put it back in and it usually fixes it. ;)

Sourav Banerjee

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
if someone browse and comes to this site... may give a try when

1) Browser is working in wifi and not in 3g in your android phone.
2) I had the same issue for all google products including Play Store, where it was not allowing me to login .
i tried almost everything found in all the sites for a resolution including a hard boot, also the latest software update etc..

i was using a 3G sim card and changed the below APN settings from Settings->more settings->Mobile Network->Access Point Names-> InternetNAME->
Proxy->I changed it to not set.
Port-> I changed it to not set.

And BOTH MY ISSUE GOT RESOLVED !!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non