- 02-11-2013, 10:12 PM #2
Re: 3G/4G not working but wifi is
Have you checked your settings usually under Wireless and Networks/Mobile Data and make sure Data is enabled on 3g/4g ?
I know sometimes my kids grab my phone and manage to navigate thru things and have unchecked this box.Paul
Moderator @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- 02-13-2013, 05:52 PM #3
- 02-24-2013, 07:49 AM #5
- 03-14-2013, 07:59 PM #6
- 07-04-2013, 05:54 AM #7
- 1 Posts
PH connects through WIFI bt nt through 3G
I've got a FLY fab dual sim phone. I have a 3g connection of BSNL. Bt the prob is my phone connects through the wifi bt does not connect through the 3G connection!!
Can someone help me?? I pay all the bills n yet Im unable to use it!!! :/
- By celliott707 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 12Last Post: 07-16-2015, 10:44 PM
- By Andy malton in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 8Last Post: 03-31-2014, 02:47 PM
- By gfsolutions in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2012, 08:52 AM
- By bigDeeOT in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 02-02-2012, 03:09 PM
- By mrbro0ks in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2011, 05:07 PM