- 02-11-2013, 11:12 PM #2
Re: 3G/4G not working but wifi is
Have you checked your settings usually under Wireless and Networks/Mobile Data and make sure Data is enabled on 3g/4g ?
I know sometimes my kids grab my phone and manage to navigate thru things and have unchecked this box.
- 02-13-2013, 06:52 PM #3
- 02-24-2013, 08:49 AM #5
- 03-14-2013, 08:59 PM #6
- 07-04-2013, 06:54 AM #7
- 1 Posts
PH connects through WIFI bt nt through 3G
I've got a FLY fab dual sim phone. I have a 3g connection of BSNL. Bt the prob is my phone connects through the wifi bt does not connect through the 3G connection!!
Can someone help me?? I pay all the bills n yet Im unable to use it!!! :/
- By Andy malton in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 7Last Post: 07-28-2013, 03:16 AM
- By celliott707 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 05-17-2013, 02:59 PM
- By gfsolutions in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2012, 09:52 AM
- By bigDeeOT in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 02-02-2012, 04:09 PM
- By mrbro0ks in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2011, 06:07 PM