Photon won't upload photos to Facebook

emt981

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
About three weeks ago my Photon stopped uploading photos to Facebook, either by Wi-Fi or cellular. I have reset the phone, checked most of the settings and can't find the problem. I am on Sprint. If anyone has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated. I know it is probably time to replace the phone and have the upgrade available but am waiting for the next Motorola phone to drop as I keep reading about radio problems with the Samsungs and HTCs and have had very few radio related issues with my Photon.

Slender Troll

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
About three weeks ago my Photon stopped uploading photos to Facebook, either by Wi-Fi or cellular. I have reset the phone, checked most of the settings and can't find the problem. I am on Sprint. If anyone has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated. I know it is probably time to replace the phone and have the upgrade available but am waiting for the next Motorola phone to drop as I keep reading about radio problems with the Samsungs and HTCs and have had very few radio related issues with my Photon.

Photon 4G? Or the Q?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

emt981

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Have not tried to upload to any other site and it just stopped working suddenly. Not sure if it was after a Facebook update.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Have not tried to upload to any other site and it just stopped working suddenly. Not sure if it was after a Facebook update.

Check out the workaround. If you think it might be a facebook update, you can roll back the update and try it that way. Otherwise, what version of Android is your device on?

emt981

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Read through the Motorola forum post linked and it sounds exactly like what I am experiencing and started about the same time frame.

Slender Troll

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Or just get a newer android phone. Much less expensive and you won't have to worry about data sync

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Arzamas13

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same problem with Twitter. Facebook seems to have eventually fixed itself but Twitter is still a no go on the Photon 4G after two hard resets and and friggin brand new replacement phone. The Facebook workaround does not work for Twitter since it is not an option for an account to link with photo sharing. Don't people test these software upgrades against apps that millions of people use before rolling them out??????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37