All of a sudden, Facebook Messenger crashes constantly

dspiffy

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
I've been using Facebook Messenger on my Android Motorola Photon Q ever since the Messenger app was introduced. It worked fine for me for years. A couple years ago it started crashing almost every time I send a message. It was not updated recently. It is up to date. Facebook is up to date. My phone software is up to date. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times. Any help? Thanks!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I've been using Facebook Messenger on my Android Motorola Photon Q ever since the Messenger app was introduced. It worked fine for me for years. A couple years ago it started crashing almost every time I send a message. It was not updated recently. It is up to date. Facebook is up to date. My phone software is up to date. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times. Any help? Thanks!
Have you tried uninstalling it then reinstalling it to see if that helps? Also, I would imagine you mean "days" and not "years" :). Let us know how it goes.

dspiffy

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried uninstalling it then reinstalling it to see if that helps? Also, I would imagine you mean "days" and not "years" :). Let us know how it goes.

Nope, years, I've been using it since 2012. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney