Sprint Note3 4g LTE issue

Dan Horneman

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Hello, just got my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3 a couple days ago and am having some issues with the 4g LTE. Compared to my S4 its running about 2-5 MBs slower in the same areas. Anyone else having this problem. The signal bars are also 1-3 bars less then they were on the S4?? Would really appreciate any suggestions as i have a week and a day left to return to best buy.

sddabrow

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Hello, just got my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3 a couple days ago and am having some issues with the 4g LTE. Compared to my S4 its running about 2-5 MBs slower in the same areas. Anyone else having this problem. The signal bars are also 1-3 bars less then they were on the S4?? Would really appreciate any suggestions as i have a week and a day left to return to best buy.

Sprint and Verizon versions were stated to have worse RF reception than many devices, including the s4.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
So far I am getting better lte then on my note 2. I'm even getting it in places I never did before.. At my work inside I would get 6mps on my note 2 but with my note 3 it is 17 inside my work

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
So far I am getting better lte then on my note 2. I'm even getting it in places I never did before.. At my work inside I would get 6mps on my note 2 but with my note 3 it is 17 inside my work

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

Same here.

Posted via Android Central App

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
It's a bit of a toss up for me. I am debating exchanging my phone for a new unit, but I just don't know if it will perform better or not. It just seems so sporadic. At times it works just great being able to stream Netflix at the highest quality, and at other times it goes down to 3G in areas were it worked great on LTE just a short while earlier. The Note 2 was slightly more reliable, but it's not like it was a night and day difference between the two. It almost seems like that radio power management has something to do with and then when it's on a low power level the LTE goes down hill? Not sure.. I am hoping the Note 4 will come with Tri-band and that Sprint will have 800 Mhz LTE in my area at that time.

justinsaneeeee

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
I had a issue yesterday in Chicago, I was in a area where I was getting 3 bars of 4g LTE but no data was pushing through my phone at all. I would try to load a page and nope. I dont know if it was because I was in a building but it said 3 bars of signal.

Caddyman46

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I had a issue yesterday in Chicago, I was in a area where I was getting 3 bars of 4g LTE but no data was pushing through my phone at all. I would try to load a page and nope. I dont know if it was because I was in a building but it said 3 bars of signal.
I had that for a few days here in Topeka, KS. Funny thing it only happened out by my house. When I would go into town phone would work perfectly. Come to find out the tower near home was experiencing troubles.