Several Sprint Note 3 Questions for anyone that has some time to answer

engine12c

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Good Morning,
We switched from the HTC EVO 4g LTE to the Sprint Note 3 and love it. I have several questions for someone to help me with.
1. The Wife's Note and now mine displays a white triangle with an exclamation point in the top status bar, when you pull down the status bar it states "Unable to retrieve pack details for null" " Sprint Default Configuration" The Sprint Default Configuration download has been interrupted. Tap Retry to try again now. We keep hitting Retry and it retries and re-displays the same status. Any ideas on what this is and how to correct it or get it downloaded ?

2. When we got the phones at the "Sprint" store my wife had her pictures, etc transferred to her Note from her EVO, the tech did this by loading the pics onto a micro SD card and then loading onto the Note from the card. When opening up her gallery the pics show up with a little Picasa symbol in the bottom corner. We have tried to delete them through the Note but unable to do so. I have also tried to delete them by using my laptop and accessing the phones files, but I am unable to locate them. Any suggestions on trying to delete some of the pics would be greatly appreciated .

Thanks !

PastorDroid

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Good Morning,
We switched from the HTC EVO 4g LTE to the Sprint Note 3 and love it. I have several questions for someone to help me with.
1. The Wife's Note and now mine displays a white triangle with an exclamation point in the top status bar, when you pull down the status bar it states "Unable to retrieve pack details for null" " Sprint Default Configuration" The Sprint Default Configuration download has been interrupted. Tap Retry to try again now. We keep hitting Retry and it retries and re-displays the same status. Any ideas on what this is and how to correct it or get it downloaded ?

2. When we got the phones at the "Sprint" store my wife had her pictures, etc transferred to her Note from her EVO, the tech did this by loading the pics onto a micro SD card and then loading onto the Note from the card. When opening up her gallery the pics show up with a little Picasa symbol in the bottom corner. We have tried to delete them through the Note but unable to do so. I have also tried to delete them by using my laptop and accessing the phones files, but I am unable to locate them. Any suggestions on trying to delete some of the pics would be greatly appreciated .

Thanks !

Regarding the pics, you'll have will have to log onto your Picasa account and remove them through there

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

dextorboot

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I had your first issue. Once I got home and was on a stable wifi connection I hit retry and it worked. Be warned, it will rearrange your home pages to how Sprint thinks they should look even if you've changed them already.

If they have the Picasa icon they are very likely being autobacked up somewhere. Check your setting in G+ photos to see if you have it set to auto back up there.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae