Best cases for note 3

drewood31601

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
I also use this case. Love it...haven't dropped my phone yet so I'm not sure how it will hold up but as far as looks go, it's beautiful.

Posted via Android Central App

mrwallyy

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu130/Molon-Labe_2009/20131022_200817_zpse5d8d6fe.jpg
My 2 Caseology "leather" cases and my Neo Hybrid. I really like the way the tan/brown leather looks. I'm thinking about getting a extra stock back cover and having leather hydrographics applied.

Are you having fitting issues with your Caseology cases on the bottom? Mine and others that posted in the main forum are, as the bottom of the phone is a little bit exposed.

Also, have you had any issues with plugging in earphones with the case on? I think the case is getting in the way for me, as music randomly pauses (which happens when you unplug an auxiliary cable).

k425

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Yes I ordered the Caseology TPU case and the bottom left corner of the phone (when facing the phone) does not sit deep enough into the case and the left corner is exposed slightly.

Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile app

TenshiNo

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I've long been partial to the Seido cases, personally. Had an Otterbox for a while, but the Seido cases have a great soft-touch coating without adding much bulk, and they make holsters that match their cases. It's all a matter of personal preference, obviously, but I figured I'd through that out there.

dextorboot

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Are you having fitting issues with your Caseology cases on the bottom? Mine and others that posted in the main forum are, as the bottom of the phone is a little bit exposed.

Also, have you had any issues with plugging in earphones with the case on? I think the case is getting in the way for me, as music randomly pauses (which happens when you unplug an auxiliary cable).

I can't speak for their regular/plain tpu cases, but I have one of those "leather" tpu cases in blue and haven't had either issue. The case is nice and snug over the entire phone. None of the headphones I use have bulky connectors and they fit nicely, but if any of them were a hair or two thicker I could see this being a problem. When I plug in to an auxillary port in a car I use a flat "no tangle" cable from meelectronics.

It has caused some issue with charger fitting. The included usb 3.0 cable fits fine. The connector for the usb cable that came with my 2012 N7 is too bulky and won't fit. The old cable from my Palm Pre fits but can get knocked out pretty easily. The cable from my Kindle Keyboard fits nicely.

Last edited:

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
^^ Will you post some photos of your Defender? I'm a big Defender fan but haven't ordered one yet and would love to see some good photos from someone that just got one.

I know this is late and you didn't ask me and you probably already saw the case but here are some pics anyway. 😃

Rockin my Note 3

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1385513158513.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385513158513.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 55
  • uploadfromtaptalk1385513169257.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385513169257.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 56
  • uploadfromtaptalk1385513179846.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385513179846.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 56

pre1561

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
e5ybade7.jpg
epy9e5y4.jpg

A couple of not to good pics of my Balistics case. I know somebody with an Otter box on an S3, this case is a lot thiner profile. It also has a user replaceable screen protector.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 4

Chloe0622

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
The Otterbox Defender case is nice. Not as bulky as you would think. I had the Defender for the S3 but thought it added to much bulk. I did not plan on getting it for my Note 3 but the sales associate at RadioShack took the Defender out of the package and showed it to me. It had a slimmer profile than I assumed it would have. I am happy with my purchase.

Seidio is another company that I have used on previous phones and liked.

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a case from eBay when I first got the phone. It's a composite case and offers great protection...even has a sturdy kickstand. Got it for $9.95. Easy access to all features and works great. You don't always have to pay an arm and leg for a good case.

lawmanfj

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the Samsung flip cover, which is a great case but if I were using an open face case the Sup case from amazon is great! Nice protect, excellent looks, fits well.

Jackson Galaxy

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I've got a Goosperry black diary wallet that I picked up at the T-Mobile store over the weekend. I had one for my Note 2 and loved it. I like how it keeps my phone, a few cards, and couple bills in the same place.

I also picked up a Bear Motion sand slim case and a Spigen oleophobic screen protector. The Spigen oleophobic is great. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a quality screen protector.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae