Loving my Sprint Galaxy Note 3...is anyone else???

llfloyd79

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Going thru the forums you read alot about how people are having all these different types of issues and/or complaints about the Note 3. I have to say I have been loving my Note 3. I have no complaints. Loving the screen, the battery life, the camera, the quickness and smoothness of the phone. This has been one of the best phones I have owned...and I'm have owned many phones lol.

Anyone else loving their Sprint Galaxy Note 3???

Posted via Android Central App

rivencap

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Going thru the forums you read alot about how people are having all these different types of issues and/or complaints about the Note 3. I have to say I have been loving my Note 3. I have no complaints. Loving the screen, the battery life, the camera, the quickness and smoothness of the phone. This has been one of the best phones I have owned...and I'm have owned many phones lol.

Yes! Love mine too! :D

Was hesitant at first, due to all the reviews/complaints, but mine is working well. Love how the phone handles all the customizations I have come to love.

u9y4esyp.jpg

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site

That's what I am talking about!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I have owned every Note product (tablet and phone) that Samsung has released since 2011. By far the line up this year is the best yet. The Note 3 in conjunction with the Galaxy Gear, and Note 10.1 (2014) are amazing companion devices.

At work, in meetings, I take handwritten notes on my tablet. I make folders and sub-folders for my various projects. Those notes are synced up with Samsung's cloud service so that when I am moving from location to location and not carrying my tablet but instead only have my phone, my notes are right there with me.

The Galaxy Gear is incredible in that I can read email, read and respond to text, make and receive phone calls, take photos of on site projects (which are automatically transferred to the phone), all without ever picking up the phone if I don't want to.

The Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014), and the Galaxy Gear are working for me, and how I work and live my life.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I love mine! :D... Well my T-Mobile one... But it's all the same pretty much :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Last edited:

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Same here, got it first day. No problems, battery isn't what I expected with the Snapdragon 800, but that's easy enough to solve, waiting on a 7500 battery Problem solved! :p

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

justinsaneeeee

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
I love mine ALOT! ive had tons and tons of smartphones from the first SGS1 to SGS4 now the Note3 this phone is amazing. What ever issues people have is not enough for me to thing this phone is not good. I wanted to get the watch by 300 is too steep for me.

sramse05

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I've had mine for little over a week now and the display still amazes me, I catch myself gazing at the level of detail the resolution rate and contrast ratio achieves. Unmatched by all of the devices I've had the good fortune to interact with, and my job affords me an opportunity to interact with several.

Greg Wilkins

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I also am loving my note 3. Just one bugaboo though. Am I The only one that had to wait a few seconds for my phone to wake up after pressing the power button?

Posted via AC App via note 3

BrianBaker

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Happy with mine as well..coming from Sprints HTC One which never held a LE signal.My note 3 shows LTE almost everywhere I travel in Florida.Speeds are no where near the other carriers LTE but why on earth do I need more that 5-10 MB/sec on my cell phone? As long as things load up and I can share and upload pictures I'm a happy man..I was beginning to hate Sprint until I got this note 3.

FaisDogg

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
How can you love anything on Sprints crappy network (4G LTE Inclded), left them for good

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

The SPCS Guy

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
How can you love anything on Sprints crappy network (4G LTE Inclded), left them for good

Yup, their network is indeed terrible where I live. Just a few miles up the road by my gym, they have good 4G and I pulled in 19Mbps down on my GN2 earlier today. But where I live I can't even pull a deent 4G signal. Less than 0.1Mbps. It's sad!
Switched to TMobile on saturday and am pulling a consistent 4G LTE signal on my new GN3.

FaisDogg

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Yup, their network is indeed terrible where I live. Just a few miles up the road by my gym, they have good 4G and I pulled in 19Mbps down on my GN2 earlier today. But where I live I can't even pull a deent 4G signal. Less than 0.1Mbps. It's sad!
Switched to TMobile on saturday and am pulling a consistent 4G LTE signal on my new GN3.

I totally agree, my area was supposed to be a " Sprint LTE", where they placed a few towers and claimed it as their LTE market, no improvement for over a year. Their 3G network made me scream my lungs out all day.
Sprint has the ability to give you THE worse experience possible on THE best device like GN3 etc on the market...lol

derek5l

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
This is the best phone I've ever owned. Somewhat remind me of my old blackberry tour, looks wise.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995