1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Did anyone have this icon popping up on your screen "prevention information"

I already past my 2 weeks return policy. In my head I kinda regret getting the galaxy note 3. I should've kept my iPhone.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    13,877 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: Did anyone have this icon popping up on your screen "prevention information"

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Cacal View Post
    I already past my 2 weeks return policy. In my head I kinda regret getting the galaxy note 3. I should've kept my iPhone.

Welcome to the forums.
    Can you post a screenshot with the icon involved?

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu
    Community Guidelines and also here

Default Re: Did anyone have this icon popping up on your screen "prevention information"

I got it today for the first time, going through this thread right now. So should you:

Samsung Note 3: "Prevention Information" Message
    HTC Hero > HTC Evo > HTC Evo 3D > Samsung Galaxy Note 3
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Sorry idk how to post a picture on this thread

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by mrwallyy View Post
    I got it today for the first time, going through this thread right now. So should you:

Samsung Note 3: "Prevention Information" Message
    Thank you. I go check it out

6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Is there a way to return my phone even tho I past my 14 days return policy?

I am having the same issue. I've been looking all over these threads trying to find an answer and nothing. It doesn't make me confident in my decision to switch from my iPhone. My phone also stopped being a me to send and receive text and phone calls. Went into an AT&T store and got my Sim card replaced. Helped for about 10 minutes now it's doing it again.

#QPRD

Also just out of curiosity. ..does anyone else who is experiencing this have the Gear? It seems the issue is when my Gear is connected.

#QPRD

i called samsung and they forward me to the knox department, and informed me that there was a bug in the last knox updated and that they are aware of it and working on it , but so far no fix. they advise to click on the notification and hold , click on app info and clear cache and that should stop the notifications . But if you reboot you will get them again
    Thanked by:
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Quote Originally Posted by CODRAGONJR View Post
    I am having the same issue. I've been looking all over these threads trying to find an answer and nothing. It doesn't make me confident in my decision to switch from my iPhone. My phone also stopped being a me to send and receive text and phone calls. Went into an AT&T store and got my Sim card replaced. Helped for about 10 minutes now it's doing it again.

#QPRD
    I hope they can fix our problems.

11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Quote Originally Posted by grd117 View Post
    i called samsung and they forward me to the knox department, and informed me that there was a bug in the last knox updated and that they are aware of it and working on it , but so far no fix. they advise to click on the notification and hold , click on app info and clear cache and that should stop the notifications . But if you reboot you will get them again
    Thanks for your response. I like return this phone but they say I can't because I past the 14 days return policy. I'm stuck with this phone till my next upgrade. And if they buy back this galaxy note 3, they only go give me $140 for it. wtf

I have the same issue. message pops up several times a day.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. It seems to be a Knox bug and it only occurs when you connect/reconnect to wifi.