Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Can't delete TWRP back ups

Caddyman46

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I've done everything I can possibly think of to delete the TWRP folder but so far nothing will make it delete!! I already switched recovery from TWRP to CWM. I tried deleting via PC but get a message saying the file is write protected? Anyone else have this issue? Thank ya very much.

Caddyman46

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm still having this issue. I'm still not able to delete these backups. Any ideas??

Sent from my stock/rooted MJ4 blazing fast beastly Galaxy Note 3

Insane2o9

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm still having this issue. I'm still not able to delete these backups. Any ideas??

Have u tried installing a regular file explorer app on the phone and deleting it? It works for me with file manager app from the market...hold twarp folder, select delete

y6ubyzet.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Caddyman46

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I've tried it with E'S File Explorer and got delete failed message. I did install root explorer this morning but haven't tried it yet . I did hook the phone up to the pc again just last night and tried it again but it gave the write protection message and wouldn't delete the backups.

Insane2o9

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
I've tried it with E'S File Explorer and got delete failed message. I did install root explorer this morning but haven't tried it yet . I did hook the phone up to the pc again just last night and tried it again but it gave the write protection message and wouldn't delete the backups.

Hmm works fine for me....did you do your backups encrypted? Try using root explorer and enabling the read and write

If not try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2188228&page=2

Caddyman46

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Root Explorer did the trick. I really appreciate your helpin me. That was my first experience with TWRP. Lol.....I think it's back to CWM for me!!!

Insane2o9

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
Root Explorer did the trick. I really appreciate your helpin me. That was my first experience with TWRP. Lol.....I think it's back to CWM for me!!!

Na ill rather stick with Twarp lol believe me...just make sure u got the newest one, also should consider installing the Lean kernal...its koo 2.7ghz and stable

u7yqapud.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1