Battery Life...where'd it go?

BrianCioffi

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
I have had my Note 3 for about 4 weeks. Love it. The battery life has always been awesome. 16 hours, moderate use...40% remaining. All of a sudden, today, after 3 hours, barely used (like, 10 minutes) the battery is at 50%. I haven't turned on or downloaded any new apps. Nothing has changed since I bought it, especially since yesterday, when the battery was perfect. Nothing abnormal on my running apps list, battery usage is most with 'screen on', but that was only 10 minutes. Any suggestions?

sddabrow

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I have had my Note 3 for about 4 weeks. Love it. The battery life has always been awesome. 16 hours, moderate use...40% remaining. All of a sudden, today, after 3 hours, barely used (like, 10 minutes) the battery is at 50%. I haven't turned on or downloaded any new apps. Nothing has changed since I bought it, especially since yesterday, when the battery was perfect. Nothing abnormal on my running apps list, battery usage is most with 'screen on', but that was only 10 minutes. Any suggestions?

Can you go into settings > battery and see what the high usage is? We can help from there..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781