Note 3 frozen on boot graphic after OTA update

Andrew Arce

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I'm a noob guys so if I could get as much help as possible I would greatly appreciate it.
I just traded my iphone 5s for a galaxy note 3. Good trade I thought. The person never told
me that they had rooted the device. So when the OTA update came I tried to update and now
the phone won't go past the boot graphic. Vol Up+Power+Home and Vol down+power+home
still work but I can't seem to do anything that gets me back to functionality. If anyone can give
me advice on how to cure this and what software I would need to do so, I would forever be in your
debt.

Thanks!

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I'm a noob guys so if I could get as much help as possible I would greatly appreciate it.
I just traded my iphone 5s for a galaxy note 3. Good trade I thought. The person never told
me that they had rooted the device. So when the OTA update came I tried to update and now
the phone won't go past the boot graphic. Vol Up+Power+Home and Vol down+power+home
still work but I can't seem to do anything that gets me back to functionality. If anyone can give
me advice on how to cure this and what software I would need to do so, I would forever be in your
debt.

Thanks!

Have you tried removing the battery?

Posted via Android Central App

Insane2o9

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
debt.

Thanks!

Does it have a custom recovery?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

TenshiNo

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
debt.

Thanks!

Here's a link to download the stock firmwares for the different Note 3 devices. You just boot the phone into "Download" mode, and use a piece of software called "Odin" to flash the appropriate firmware back to your phone and restore it to just like it was out of box from the factory. Literally takes just a few button clicks and about 15 minutes. There are instructions on the second link that give the details of how this is done, but let us know if you have any further questions.

Here's were you get your factory firmware. (make certain you download the correct one!)
Galaxy Note 3 Stock Firmware | GalaxyNote3Root.com

This page has the detailed instructions and links to download Odin.
How to Unroot Galaxy Note 3! | GalaxyNote3Root.com

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney