- 73 Posts
N3 coverage in Chicago
Hi AC forums, I'm moving to Chicago soon specifically Carpentersville and when I get there I'm picking up a N3 on the sprint network, so I'm wondering if anyone has good coverage with LTE? My second choice is the mega. So anyone have good coverage?
Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app
- 12-28-2013, 04:16 PM #2
Re: N3 coverage in Chicago
I actually have good LTE pretty much all the places I travel in the city. And I use public transportation much of the time. In areas where the 3G signal kicks in, there's usually a pretty strong signal too. I must admit though that my S3 had a stronger signal. Overall, I'm pretty happy with the Note 3.
Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile appNot every device nor provider is for everyone. So choose carefully before you put your money down. Then live with your decision.
T-Mobile Note 4
Nexus 7 (2013)
Asus Transformer Pad TF300T
Gear 2 Neo
- 12-30-2013, 09:57 PM #4
- 01-11-2014, 08:44 AM #5
- By shorty9402 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-01-2014, 06:26 PM
- By nelhop in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-01-2014, 11:22 AM
- By King Mustard in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 4Last Post: 12-28-2013, 08:45 PM
- By BaconDrips in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 12-28-2013, 08:43 PM
- By arturblast in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2013, 01:27 PM