- 2 Posts
Note 3: How can I dim Return/Menu lights at the bottom?
Hi - just got this note 3 and in less than 2 hours the too bright Return and Menu buttons are burning my eyes out.
Settings? Masking tape? Opaque thin plastic?
Searching for this I found *"How to disable capacitive buttons (Back + Menu) lights?" but it was about an HTC phone.
Thanks! Sprint has a $35 restoring fee plus I really want to like this phone.
- 01-05-2014, 01:40 PM #2
Re: How can I dim Return/Menu lights at the bottom?HTC Touch2 -> Palm Pre -> HTC Evo4G -> Samsung Epic 4G Touch -> Samsung Galaxy S3 -> Samsung Galaxy Note 3 -> Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- 01-05-2014, 04:42 PM #3
Re: How can I dim Return/Menu lights at the bottom?
You can't dim them as far I can see. But you can turn them off. In settings go to devise tab and then to display. Then go to touch key light duration. You can either set the time duration that they are on or you can turn them off completely.If the women don't find you handsome,they should at least find you handy.
- By floatingdog in forum HTC One XReplies: 10Last Post: 01-13-2014, 09:52 PM
- By Riley Spigelmeyer in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 01-09-2014, 09:58 AM
- By kleonvideogames in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2014, 05:45 PM
- By Mud Kip in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 01-05-2014, 12:50 PM
- By reenababy in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-05-2014, 10:33 AM