- 2 Posts
Copy contents from old to new SD card
I have a 32gb SanDisk Extreme microSD Card in my Note 3 (Which already has apps, adte, music, photos, etc. from 4 months of use).
I have purchased a new 64gb Extreme plus microSD card.
Can anyone tell me if I can simply copy all the content from my 32 gig card to my 64 gig card (using my desk top), install the 64 gig card and expect it work flawlessly?
Thanks in advance for any help.
- 01-22-2014, 06:10 PM #2
Re: Copy contents from old to new SD card
- By Adriano Ferreira1 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-23-2014, 09:37 AM
- By lucky87ad in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2014, 11:33 PM
- By Mozillo in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2014, 07:37 PM
- By Mariposanena in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2014, 06:03 PM
- By chisto in forum Skyrocket Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2014, 05:58 PM