Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Amazon prime videos

How can I play Amazon prime videos on my note 3?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Amazon prime videos

Good question. Thank you for posting. Due to not having a third party video platform program, I don't see how you can. Hopefully, someone will have an answer. 😊

Palm Treo line > BlackBerry line > Samsung Galaxy S line > NOW the awesome & powerful Samsung Galaxy Note 3! 😆📱😆
    Palm Treo 600/650/700P/Centro/Blackberry Curve 8330/Tour 9630/Bold 9650/HTC EVO 4G/Samsung Galaxy Epic SII Touch 4G/Samsung Galaxy Epic SIII Touch LTE!!!
    Thanked by:

I installed the last version of flash that was released and then use dolphin browser. It allows me to watch prime on my Note.

It crashes occasionally but.. I expect it since it's an older version of flash. I'm still able to watch stuff. The crashes manly happen if you mess with it alot while a video is playing.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.
    Thanked by:

That's what I was going to suggest. Using UC browser w/ flash, but was hoping I was wrong. Or that would be a bad suggestion. Thanks for the fast reply. 😊

Palm Treo line > BlackBerry line > Samsung Galaxy S line > NOW the awesome & powerful Samsung Galaxy Note 3! 😆📱😆
    Palm Treo 600/650/700P/Centro/Blackberry Curve 8330/Tour 9630/Bold 9650/HTC EVO 4G/Samsung Galaxy Epic SII Touch 4G/Samsung Galaxy Epic SIII Touch LTE!!!
    Thanked by: