- 1 Posts
blue tooth connection with Galaxy Note 3
I have 2011 Kia Soul. I just bought a Galaxy Note 3 this weekend and I can't connect it to my car. I previously had a Galaxy S3 and it connected easily. when i go through the phone, it doesn't show my car and when I try to run the setup through my car, it just switches back to the radio. anyone have any idea what's wrong and how I can get connected? The dealer is a good 45 minutes from my house and I would like to try to avoid the trip if possible.
- By zaydabarber in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 02-16-2014, 09:55 AM
- By Kim Anderson-O in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2014, 02:31 PM
- By ArtistLogic in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2014, 12:32 AM
- By wetermommy in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-11-2014, 09:16 PM
- By hkj2014 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2014, 04:26 PM