Sprint "SPARK" enabled note 3

rivencap

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I could be wrong, but I haven't heard of the Note 3 being re-released with spark. The s4 is. If it does, I'm getting it. It's seriously the only thing lacking on the Sprint Note 3.

Palm Treo line > BlackBerry line > Samsung Galaxy S line > NOW the awesome & powerful Samsung Galaxy Note 3! 😆📱😆

karycam

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
A sprint rep informed me the Note 3 will have "Spark" not that his word is the final say so but i'm sure he would know what devices are getting "spark"

kg4icg

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Note 3 is only single band LTE so it is not Spark capable, Now the Samsung Galaxy Mega on Sprint is Spark ready.

Quis89

Q&A Team
Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
It's possible a new batch of triband Note 3 units would be released like they are doing with the S4s. Wouldn't help us current owners of course.

Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile app

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
There will probably be a Note 4 out by the end of Summer, and I'm sure it'll be Spark ready.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using AC Forums mobile app

rollinwit9

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
What seriously the new note comes out in October each year it won't be unveiled til the next unpacked event in early September.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
What seriously the new note comes out in October each year it won't be unveiled til the next unpacked event in early September.

Yes seriously. That is only speculation then.. Which they do like to try and release near the same time but it's no guarantee. :)

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

rollinwit9

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
You are such a tool no its a fact they have released them same time every year with the note the note 2 and the note 3. They have released the the s series at the same time each year too. Wow so guess what stop being a **** and accept that yes I do know what I'm talking about and it will be in October when it is released and September when they announce it ok.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
At this point, the note 4 coming out in September or October is a best guess and most likely will happen. But you never know. Apple released the iPad, iPad 2,and the new iPad in March, then switched gears and released the iPad with retina display and iPad Air in October

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
You are such a tool no its a fact they have released them same time every year with the note the note 2 and the note 3. They have released the the s series at the same time each year too. Wow so guess what stop being a **** and accept that yes I do know what I'm talking about and it will be in October when it is released and September when they announce it ok.

Wow so hostile over asking for a source.

Yes you're right they normally do it.. But you don't know 100% that it will happen again. Chance? Sure. Definitely? Not unless they say.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Tyler Durden

May 14, 2010
Visit site

Spark enabled S4 was just recently released... so you never know .. they could release a Spark enabled Note 3 around April..

Teddy L Boulden

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I don't know much about the global version, but I did look at the transmission bands on the back of the box. I have a friend who has one. There was a long list of frequencies. 2500MHz was not listed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar