What happened to the ink and little sun unlock effects after Kit Kat?
If I go to the lock screen settings they are grayed out, not sure what option I have checked to make them be not available? Before the update I had a live wallpaper and the little sun/star whatever that thing is, worked. Guess they changed so it's no longer available with a live wallpaper as your lock screen. :-(
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-21-2014, 11:47 AM #2
Re: What happened to the ink and little sun unlock effects after Kit Kat?
Yes it appears as the KitKat update has changed up the lockscreen and the way things are handled. HTC users are complaining and looks like Samsung users are tooPaul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
- 02-21-2014, 12:18 PM #3
- By Guinness2702 in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 6Last Post: 04-08-2014, 12:50 PM
- By Amanda Peters1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 04-07-2014, 11:14 PM
- By Mindzata in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-22-2014, 02:26 AM
- By bandit36 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 02-21-2014, 03:00 PM
- By ahawkua in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-21-2014, 09:06 AM