- 02-21-2014, 06:20 PM #2
- 02-23-2014, 12:05 PM #5
Hm. That is weird. Try on different wifi connections as well. If it's doing it on all networks I'd maybe clear all the cache of the YouTube app.
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.
- 02-23-2014, 03:31 PM #6
Is Smart Pause on by any chance? Try turning off Smart Pause and see if it makes a difference.
I was having starts and stops on You Tube and when I turned off Smart Pause the stops and starts stopped occurring.
Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile appSent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- 04-09-2014, 03:45 PM #7
- By jdazzr in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 04-11-2014, 09:34 PM
- By bodum02 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 02-20-2014, 06:01 PM
- By anon8556802 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2014, 12:16 PM
- By XlsDesign in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2014, 04:24 AM
- By Melo Devo in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-14-2014, 11:38 AM