Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default can any of you confirm Wallet Tap and Pay working with 4.4.2 KitKat?

I'm considering getting the Note 3, but I love using Google Wallet Tap and pay..

can any of you confirm that it's working with the 4.4.2 KitKat OTA update??? (Non root please)

Default Re: can any of you confirm Wallet Tap and Pay working with 4.4.2 KitKat?

Kit Kat update on Sprint Note 3 enables Tap and Pay in Google Wallet for me! From what I saw in the AT&T leaked Kit Kat ROM people were saying it isn't present or turned off. Can't vouch for T-Mobile and Verizon right now. But they all support ISIS wallet as their Tap and Pay, except for Sprint, so don't keep your fingers crossed.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: can any of you confirm Wallet Tap and Pay working with 4.4.2 KitKat?

ok... Tap and Pay IS working on your Note 3?? I don't care about the other carriers, I'm on Sprint..
    just want to confirm that you tried it and it DOES work? you're NOT rooted? correct?

Thanks!

Works great,, not rooted , used everyday since update 3 days ago.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Awesome Bro... thanks!
    zmann likes this.

Yep. All is well.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk