- 03-04-2014, 10:57 AM #2
Re: S Health isn't the same on Sprint Galaxy Note 3 with KitKat 4.4.2
No,, not really.. The counter on my phone was never accurate,, I discovered if you just wave the phone in the air it counts steps so I never relied on it,, I use the step counter through my Galaxy gear to the s health and it's almost dead accurate.
THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!love my evo.
- 04-09-2014, 11:15 PM #3
- By Joe113 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 49Last Post: 04-04-2014, 11:54 PM
- By angry english in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 80Last Post: 03-11-2014, 05:34 PM
- By aaron vaz in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2014, 12:32 PM
- By Giannis9700 in forum HTC One SReplies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2014, 01:08 AM
- By frjeff in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 03-04-2014, 10:48 AM