- 1 Posts
Video viewing window sizing
I have Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - when viewing videos the window is very small - does not fill phone screen. Is there a way to increase window screen. This is a recent problem, the video playback just started showing in small view. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
- 03-05-2014, 03:08 PM #2
Re: Video viewing window sizing
Are you viewing in Landscape? You should be able to pinch the screen outward to fill the screen.
Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile appNot every device nor provider is for everyone. So choose carefully before you put your money down. Then live with your decision.
T-Mobile Note 4 (5.0.1)
2013 Nexus 7 wifi (5.1.1)
Asus Transformer Pad TF300T
T-Mobile Gear S
- By executiveg in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 11-25-2014, 07:20 PM
- By dubleaa in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 24Last Post: 10-12-2014, 12:05 PM
- By smooth4lyfe in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 03-07-2014, 06:04 PM
- By Anil Ghatikar in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-07-2014, 06:32 AM
- By thebignewt in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 03-05-2014, 10:30 PM