Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sprint Galaxy Note 3: Going to Europe In about a month

Hey guys. I'm leaving for Europe in about a month and I was wondering what the best way was to have a little bit of data and maybe some messaging or calls on my Sprint Note 3. I'll be staying in England, France and Spain for a total of 10 days and I was wondering if I should just get a pre-paid sim or if Sprint had a specific plan. Do pre-paid sims even work in sprint phones without a lot of hassle? If they do which company should I use?

There will be Wi-Fi at all of my Hotels but I would like some data for when I am out and about and have no idea where I am going. Thanks for any help you can provide on the subject.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Sprint Galaxy Note 3: Going to Europe In about a month

There is an earlier post from January 6th titled "SIM card, international travel, Sprint Note 3" that seems to have an excellent recommendation for LemonSIM from anna25anna:

"hi why don't you try using lemonsim card insteed? so far i am very happy, i ordered the sim card online in their website LemonSIM - No roaming fees Sim Card and when i travel i never pay roaming fees and the price calls are very cheap, i strongly suggest it to try..in the past i tried other sim cards like worldsim and maxroam but the sound quality was bad and the countries that cover are very less compared to lemonsim "

Sounds like a place to start!
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

Thanks John
    Quote Originally Posted by johnmltb33 View Post
    There is an earlier post from January 6th titled "SIM card, international travel, Sprint Note 3" that seems to have an excellent recommendation for LemonSIM from anna25anna:

"hi why don't you try using lemonsim card insteed? so far i am very happy, i ordered the sim card online in their website LemonSIM - No roaming fees Sim Card and when i travel i never pay roaming fees and the price calls are very cheap, i strongly suggest it to try..in the past i tried other sim cards like worldsim and maxroam but the sound quality was bad and the countries that cover are very less compared to lemonsim… "

Sounds like a place to start!

i activated sprint international phone text and data. although i turned data off on my phone, and just had it for emergency.
    texts are like .50 to receive and .05 to send i think. calls around 2.00 minute.