Sprint Galaxy Note 3: Going to Europe In about a month
Hey guys. I'm leaving for Europe in about a month and I was wondering what the best way was to have a little bit of data and maybe some messaging or calls on my Sprint Note 3. I'll be staying in England, France and Spain for a total of 10 days and I was wondering if I should just get a pre-paid sim or if Sprint had a specific plan. Do pre-paid sims even work in sprint phones without a lot of hassle? If they do which company should I use?
There will be Wi-Fi at all of my Hotels but I would like some data for when I am out and about and have no idea where I am going. Thanks for any help you can provide on the subject.
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-17-2014, 07:48 AM #2
- 58 Posts
Re: Sprint Galaxy Note 3: Going to Europe In about a month
There is an earlier post from January 6th titled "SIM card, international travel, Sprint Note 3" that seems to have an excellent recommendation for LemonSIM from anna25anna:
"hi why don't you try using lemonsim card insteed? so far i am very happy, i ordered the sim card online in their website LemonSIM - No roaming fees Sim Card and when i travel i never pay roaming fees and the price calls are very cheap, i strongly suggest it to try..in the past i tried other sim cards like worldsim and maxroam but the sound quality was bad and the countries that cover are very less compared to lemonsim… "
Sounds like a place to start!
- 03-25-2014, 05:36 PM #3
- 03-28-2014, 11:29 PM #4
- By funambolo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 10-31-2014, 10:57 PM
- By 245Lansdowne in forum HTC One M7Replies: 9Last Post: 05-30-2014, 11:13 AM
- By Ilfracombe in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 03-18-2014, 08:48 AM
- By ntamim2006 in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2014, 08:52 PM
- By SlidoGame in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2014, 10:54 AM