- 10 Posts
Note 3 support binaries for building rom from AOSP
The guide here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ver...id-source.html has been very useful. I now have a working build environment on Ubuntu 12.10, and have downloaded master copy of AOSP. I need to know where I can get the binaries I need for Note 3 please. The guide is writen for Nexus, and I want to build a rom for Note 3. The tutorial mentiones four binary files for WiFi/Bluetooth courtesy of Broadcom, Graphics courtesy of Imagination Technologies, Orientation Sensor courtesy of Invensense, and CDMA/LTE courtesy of Samsung. I don't know if I can use any of the same files, or I need new ones and where to get them.
- 03-18-2014, 07:26 AM #2
Re: Note 3 support binaries for building rom from AOSP
Since this isn't a Nexus device where the binaries are provided by Google the developers have to pull them directly from the device. I have no idea how its done but I know that is what they have to do to get them.Paul
Moderator @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By jackoceanz in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-15-2014, 12:37 PM
- By Kaiser777 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2014, 12:21 PM
- By techie5 in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2014, 02:34 PM
- By Casey Cheung in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2014, 02:17 PM
- By HothTron in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2014, 02:06 PM