- 10 Posts
Note 3 support binaries for building rom from AOSP
The guide here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ver...id-source.html has been very useful. I now have a working build environment on Ubuntu 12.10, and have downloaded master copy of AOSP. I need to know where I can get the binaries I need for Note 3 please. The guide is writen for Nexus, and I want to build a rom for Note 3. The tutorial mentiones four binary files for WiFi/Bluetooth courtesy of Broadcom, Graphics courtesy of Imagination Technologies, Orientation Sensor courtesy of Invensense, and CDMA/LTE courtesy of Samsung. I don't know if I can use any of the same files, or I need new ones and where to get them.
- 03-18-2014, 08:26 AM #2
Re: Note 3 support binaries for building rom from AOSP
Since this isn't a Nexus device where the binaries are provided by Google the developers have to pull them directly from the device. I have no idea how its done but I know that is what they have to do to get them.
- By jackoceanz in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-15-2014, 01:37 PM
- By Kaiser777 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2014, 01:21 PM
- By techie5 in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2014, 03:34 PM
- By Casey Cheung in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2014, 03:17 PM
- By HothTron in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2014, 03:06 PM