Sprint Note 3: default calendar issue
I've added several email accounts but cannot choose a calendar when creating an appointment. The Calendars and Settings option are not available, seems like the app is malfunctioning. I am dreading a factory restore, is there a way to uninstall and reinstall the app?
- 03-21-2014, 12:34 PM #2
- 03-21-2014, 02:12 PM #4
- 1,148 Posts
- Stock JB 4.1.2
Re: Sprint Note 3: default calendar issue
Are you talking about the stock Samsung calendar? There is a option when you add an event to pick the calendar, do you not have that option or you do but it just won't stick?
Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3What?!...I'm msndrstood.
Sent via Note 2
- 03-24-2014, 10:33 AM #6
- By Ericcc12 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2014, 06:38 AM
- By smleeth in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2014, 11:59 AM
- By socacola in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2014, 01:57 PM
- By min_is_3 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 03-21-2014, 09:58 PM
- By Liz Lang in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2014, 05:21 AM