Play Store won't connect
In the past several days, whenever I try to open Play Store, I only get the dreaded "Connection timed out" message. I've tried the Retry button, but that doesn't help. Same message. I've uninstalled the updates, cleared data, cleared cache. Nothing works. It's weird, because the Search works fine, and so do the update notifications. Any suggestions?
Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile app
- 03-27-2014, 09:19 PM #2
Re: Play Store won't connect
This is probably not the case since you've had problems for more than a day, but what version of Google Play Services and the Play Store do you have? I've found that when either one is in the process of downloading and installing, things can become a little screwy. But again, this shouldn't last for more than 10-15 minutes at a time. Anyway, my version of Play Services is 4.3.24 and Play Store is 4.6.17.
- 03-27-2014, 09:33 PM #4
- 03-27-2014, 11:27 PM #6
- 09-23-2014, 09:54 PM #9
- 03-22-2016, 02:34 PM #10
- By goodluckboyz in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 50Last Post: 10-05-2016, 02:42 PM
- By ekmickens in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 11:42 PM
- By Benton Trerise in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 14Last Post: 05-10-2014, 02:24 AM
- By xchange in forum Android Security Apps, Tips & StrategiesReplies: 3Last Post: 04-02-2014, 03:53 PM
- By Bu Nor in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-29-2014, 09:45 AM