- 28 Posts
FM Radio on Sprint Note 3
The Sprint' s Note 3 is the only Note 3 device in the world which has an FM Radio. It is supported by an App called NextRadio.
I request Sprint Note 3 users to kindly advise me on whether the Next Radio App can tune in to any Radio Frequency by manually entering the Frequency into the App as some say it will not work outside US because it requires Area Zip Code to tune to stations and the Manual Entry of Stations option is not available in the App.
- 04-03-2014, 05:48 AM #2
- 04-03-2014, 11:50 PM #3
- 7 Posts
Re: FM Radio on Sprint Note 3
Do not Un install it works and has a manual tuner. After seeing your original post I tested it out. It works, you do have to have your headphones plugged in but you also have the option to output to your speaker. I sent a request to them already to allow output with bluetooth. We will see what happens. You may have update program before you can use. I did. The manual tuner is on the right side near the top. I was able to get quite a few more channels than what was listed when entering my zip code. When you enter your zip the program will download logos for your local stations. I was able to get quite a few more channels than what was listed when entering my zip code. Those channels will not have logos or be saved but you can press the heart icon and it will save the station for you.
I also use Tune In Radio it is nice to have my local NOAA weather along with local emergency channels. But with a radio it's nice to save battery and the limited bandwidth I have at my cabin on the Platte River.
- By MoonfishSoftware in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2015, 06:58 AM
- By MoonfishSoftware in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 11:41 PM
- By Kaitlynn Mayo in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2014, 05:33 PM
- By matterlord1 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 04-03-2014, 08:56 AM
- By notetaker01 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2Replies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2014, 10:52 PM