- 1 Posts
Bluetooth call transfer bug after update to 4.4.2
When a Bluetooth device is connected to the phone and another Bluetooth device attempts to connect the phone, the first Bluetooth stays connected but the call is transferred back to the phone. I first noticed it when I'd get into my 2013 Honda CRZ EX w/Honda Handfreelink in the stereo while talking to someone on my Blueant T1. When I got in the car and turned it on the stereo would try to connect to the phone then the call would be transferred back to the phone but the T1 would stay connected. I cleared all the pairings and rebooted the phone then repaired. The issue was still there. I tested it with my backup Bluetooth a Samsung HM3500 and it did the same thing. I also tested it when talking on the HM3500 and turned the T1 on, the same thing happened.
It seem to be a problem introduced with the Android update. Anyone else encountered this on the Note 3 or anything else with 4.4.2?
- 12-26-2015, 06:55 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Bluetooth call transfer bug after update to 4.4.2
I have the same or similar situation on my 2016 Honda Pilot Elite running Android 4.2.2 as its OS. Whenever I get in the car with my Motorola earpiece and my Samsung Galaxy S6 and make a call I can hear the person but they can't hear me. The phone transfer button shows but when I push it the call is transferred to the car and I hear the audio but they can't hear me. The only method I found to work is either keep the earpiece off or initiate the call before I enter and start the car. When I'm away from the car the phone and earpiece work fine...never had any issues until I got the Honda.
- By usguyver in forum HTC One M8Replies: 15Last Post: 04-05-2014, 08:43 PM
- By Clifton Haughton in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2014, 03:51 AM
- By HannaZ in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2014, 03:37 AM
- By Golfdriver97 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-05-2014, 02:16 AM
- By beautymini in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2014, 01:21 AM