Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Bluetooth call transfer bug after update to 4.4.2

When a Bluetooth device is connected to the phone and another Bluetooth device attempts to connect the phone, the first Bluetooth stays connected but the call is transferred back to the phone. I first noticed it when I'd get into my 2013 Honda CRZ EX w/Honda Handfreelink in the stereo while talking to someone on my Blueant T1. When I got in the car and turned it on the stereo would try to connect to the phone then the call would be transferred back to the phone but the T1 would stay connected. I cleared all the pairings and rebooted the phone then repaired. The issue was still there. I tested it with my backup Bluetooth a Samsung HM3500 and it did the same thing. I also tested it when talking on the HM3500 and turned the T1 on, the same thing happened.

It seem to be a problem introduced with the Android update. Anyone else encountered this on the Note 3 or anything else with 4.4.2?