twitter app issue?? or kit kat issue??

bethetruth

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
i have been having problems with the official twitter app notifications....i only get them when i turn on my screen is this a kit kat problem or is it just the twitter app or is there something in my settings that is causing this. i feel like im the only one with this problem because when i google it nothing comes up. any help is well appreciated. i have cleared data and cache i have factory reset and i have switched google accounts and i have updated the app

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
i have been having problems with the official twitter app notifications....i only get them when i turn on my screen is this a kit kat problem or is it just the twitter app or is there something in my settings that is causing this. i feel like im the only one with this problem because when i google it nothing comes up. any help is well appreciated. i have cleared data and cache i have factory reset and i have switched google accounts and i have updated the app

I would say it's the app. Try emailing the developer and explain the issue (you did a good job here), just make sure you tell them device, carrier, and version of Android.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke