Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default anybody else have this problem

have been having problems with the official twitter app notifications on my galaxy note 3....i only get them when i turn on my screen is this a kit kat problem or is it just the twitter app or is there something in my settings that is causing this. i feel like im the only one with this problem because when i google it nothing comes up. any help is well appreciated. i have cleared data and cache i have factory reset and i have switched google accounts and i have updated the app
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: anybody else have this problem

Quote Originally Posted by bethetruth View Post
    have been having problems with the official twitter app notifications on my galaxy note 3....i only get them when i turn on my screen is this a kit kat problem or is it just the twitter app or is there something in my settings that is causing this. i feel like im the only one with this problem because when i google it nothing comes up. any help is well appreciated. i have cleared data and cache i have factory reset and i have switched google accounts and i have updated the app

Well, I don't think that this problem has anything to do with the factory resetting or something else the problem is at the application end try contacting the twitter application developer for removing this issue.

Default Re: anybody else have this problem

I think it's the app. I also don't get notifications regularly.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2