anybody else have this problem

bethetruth

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
have been having problems with the official twitter app notifications on my galaxy note 3....i only get them when i turn on my screen is this a kit kat problem or is it just the twitter app or is there something in my settings that is causing this. i feel like im the only one with this problem because when i google it nothing comes up. any help is well appreciated. i have cleared data and cache i have factory reset and i have switched google accounts and i have updated the app

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
have been having problems with the official twitter app notifications on my galaxy note 3....i only get them when i turn on my screen is this a kit kat problem or is it just the twitter app or is there something in my settings that is causing this. i feel like im the only one with this problem because when i google it nothing comes up. any help is well appreciated. i have cleared data and cache i have factory reset and i have switched google accounts and i have updated the app

Well, I don't think that this problem has anything to do with the factory resetting or something else the problem is at the application end try contacting the twitter application developer for removing this issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy