PRL Write Function

phstratton

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
On my GS3 and Note 2, I could write the PRL so I can force it to roam on Verizon. Is this possible on the Note 3 once it is rooted? I know at one point it was hidden after a software update (I believe to MB1) and had to be unhidden using a specific APK. I would appreciate any information you guys have on this, thanks!

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
On my GS3 and Note 2, I could write the PRL so I can force it to roam on Verizon. Is this possible on the Note 3 once it is rooted? I know at one point it was hidden after a software update (I believe to MB1) and had to be unhidden using a specific APK. I would appreciate any information you guys have on this, thanks!

I haven't rooted mine yet but the write PRL option is included in some of the custom ROMS, so I would think it should work.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't think so. Back when I had Sprint they had the option awhile ago. I didn't have it on my S3 after an update or my HTC One (M7).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

kingmac38

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site

Use prl helper .... In app store ... Great app

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2