Is Anyone Using the Note 3 With Gopayment?

mcswjda1

May 2, 2014
Visit site
I bought the Note 3 literally the day it arrived at the Sprint store. Wanted to use it with Gopayment. Well, it didn't work and I could never get a straight answer from Gopayment and before I pay another $36 to Sprint to activate my Note 3 again, I wanted to see if anybody is currently using the Note 3 on Sprint with Gopayment. Alas, the Note 3 sits in a box, longing to be used but I cannot find anyone using it currently. Can somebody out there just give me a "yeah it works now" or a "hell no, it still is not working. I want to ditch my HTC EVO for the bigger screen and stylus that is the reason I purchased the Note 3 oh so many months ago.

Please don't ask me to contact Gopayment, no one there will say yes or no....anyone?

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I bought the Note 3 literally the day it arrived at the Sprint store. Wanted to use it with Gopayment. Well, it didn't work and I could never get a straight answer from Gopayment and before I pay another $36 to Sprint to activate my Note 3 again, I wanted to see if anybody is currently using the Note 3 on Sprint with Gopayment. Alas, the Note 3 sits in a box, longing to be used but I cannot find anyone using it currently. Can somebody out there just give me a "yeah it works now" or a "hell no, it still is not working. I want to ditch my HTC EVO for the bigger screen and stylus that is the reason I purchased the Note 3 oh so many months ago.

Please don't ask me to contact Gopayment, no one there will say yes or no....anyone?

Well, no I just didn't use Gopayement have heard a lot from my friends about it but never consider using it, i think there are much more better option to be considered before going forward with it. :)

mcswjda1

May 2, 2014
Visit site
gopayment is a credit card payment service that allows users to get paid by customers with a plug-in reader on the phone.... the Samsung Note 3 with it's bigger screen and stylus would be a good device to use....if it works with the service, thus my question.