- 2 Posts
Is Anyone Using the Note 3 With Gopayment?
I bought the Note 3 literally the day it arrived at the Sprint store. Wanted to use it with Gopayment. Well, it didn't work and I could never get a straight answer from Gopayment and before I pay another $36 to Sprint to activate my Note 3 again, I wanted to see if anybody is currently using the Note 3 on Sprint with Gopayment. Alas, the Note 3 sits in a box, longing to be used but I cannot find anyone using it currently. Can somebody out there just give me a "yeah it works now" or a "hell no, it still is not working. I want to ditch my HTC EVO for the bigger screen and stylus that is the reason I purchased the Note 3 oh so many months ago.
Please don't ask me to contact Gopayment, no one there will say yes or no....anyone?
- 05-02-2014, 04:23 AM #2
- 05-02-2014, 09:19 AM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: Is Anyone Using the Note 3 With Gopayment?
gopayment is a credit card payment service that allows users to get paid by customers with a plug-in reader on the phone.... the Samsung Note 3 with it's bigger screen and stylus would be a good device to use....if it works with the service, thus my question.
- By sjaduae in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 16Last Post: 01-19-2016, 02:46 PM
- By antreasme in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 09-26-2014, 12:25 AM
- By fiat3192 in forum Phone WarsReplies: 52Last Post: 06-15-2014, 12:56 PM
- By AlejandroPH in forum HTC One M8Replies: 18Last Post: 05-06-2014, 10:15 AM
- By peterthankachan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-02-2014, 03:51 AM