Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 2 Post By zmann
  • 1 Post By mcswjda1
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Is Anyone Using the Note 3 With Gopayment?

I bought the Note 3 literally the day it arrived at the Sprint store. Wanted to use it with Gopayment. Well, it didn't work and I could never get a straight answer from Gopayment and before I pay another $36 to Sprint to activate my Note 3 again, I wanted to see if anybody is currently using the Note 3 on Sprint with Gopayment. Alas, the Note 3 sits in a box, longing to be used but I cannot find anyone using it currently. Can somebody out there just give me a "yeah it works now" or a "hell no, it still is not working. I want to ditch my HTC EVO for the bigger screen and stylus that is the reason I purchased the Note 3 oh so many months ago.

Please don't ask me to contact Gopayment, no one there will say yes or no....anyone?
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Is Anyone Using the Note 3 With Gopayment?

Quote Originally Posted by mcswjda1 View Post
    I bought the Note 3 literally the day it arrived at the Sprint store. Wanted to use it with Gopayment. Well, it didn't work and I could never get a straight answer from Gopayment and before I pay another $36 to Sprint to activate my Note 3 again, I wanted to see if anybody is currently using the Note 3 on Sprint with Gopayment. Alas, the Note 3 sits in a box, longing to be used but I cannot find anyone using it currently. Can somebody out there just give me a "yeah it works now" or a "hell no, it still is not working. I want to ditch my HTC EVO for the bigger screen and stylus that is the reason I purchased the Note 3 oh so many months ago.

Please don't ask me to contact Gopayment, no one there will say yes or no....anyone?
    Well, no I just didn't use Gopayement have heard a lot from my friends about it but never consider using it, i think there are much more better option to be considered before going forward with it.

Actually never heard of gopayment,, what is it?

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!
    Spencerdl and msndrstood like this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

gopayment is a credit card payment service that allows users to get paid by customers with a plug-in reader on the phone.... the Samsung Note 3 with it's bigger screen and stylus would be a good device to use....if it works with the service, thus my question.
    zmann likes this.