- 2 Posts
Sprint Galaxy Note 3: My original USB isn't working!! help!!
I brought my galaxy note 3 not too long ago, and two weeks into me having my phone, the charger all of a sudden stops working.... it's almost like it has a short in it!.. I would have to prop up the cord & phone and even at that, it still stops charging.... iam now using a regular samsung charger with only one charger port :-( :-( is it my phone?? Or the charger??... it works on my sister's galaxy note. Why doesn't it work on mines anymore? ??
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-18-2014, 10:45 AM #2
Re: Sprint Galaxy Note 3: My original USB isn't working!! help!!
Take it back to the store and explain the problem. Sounds like the phone has a loose port, especially if it works in your sister's phone. Several years ago a tech told me this is one of the most common problems with connections.
Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile app
- 06-03-2014, 08:59 PM #3
- By jim2112 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 10-11-2015, 09:49 AM
- By whizclips in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 04-15-2015, 11:32 AM
- By Benjamin_NYC in forum T-MobileReplies: 17Last Post: 05-29-2014, 09:39 AM
- By academy in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 05-18-2014, 11:43 PM
- By Losonoso in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 05-18-2014, 03:45 PM